Cordoba UNESCO’S roots
UNESCO decided that Cordoba was one of its favourite cities because of all the secrets that treasures. It has 4 Declarations included in the World Heritage List: Mosque-Cathedral (1984), Historic Centre (1994), Festival of Patios (2012) and Medina Azahara (2018).
This is the UNESCO´S Must-see Cordoba Tour. To do it all you need at least one day. Depending on the time of the year the order of the visits to the monuments can be altered.
MORE ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE
We will visit:
- Medina Azahara, the Shining City, jewel of Muslim archaeology in the West, built by Abderraman III in 936 as a symbol of power.
- Mosque-Cathedral, one of the most amazing monuments in the world, a walk- through history from Roman times to the 18th century.
- The Jewish Quarter of Cordoba, one of the sections of the Historical Centre. With the Calle Judíos, Zoco, Synagogue, Monument to Maimonides and al-Gafequi, the Calle de la Flores, Mosque of the Andalusians.
- Patios of Cordoba in the White Quarter of St. Basil.
- Lunch included – Tasting of typical Cordovan food in one of our wonderful restaurants.
- Meeting Point: To be arranged. It includes Luxury private transfer to Medina Azahara.
- Timetable: To be arranged.
- Duration of the visits, without lunch. Approximately3-3.5 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon.
- Languages: Spanish, English, French, Italian and German.
- Included: Entrance fees to the monuments and all the services described. Private guided tour. Lunch tasting.
- Price per person, depending on the total number of participants in the experience.
|Nº de personas||Precio por persona|
|8 – 10||230 €|
|11 – 15||210 €|
|16 – 20||190 €|
|21 – 25||165 €|
|26 – 30||155 €|